1. One Sample T-test
In a random selected 79 number for the temperature patients arrive at the clinic, the
variable in my one sample T-test is temperature (TEMP), all of the data is in Excel, by using the
business software SPSS, I figured out that the fol
1. Min. 1st Qu. Median Mean 3rd Qu. Max.
76500 112000 140000 171000 202000 584000
2. The shape of the sampling mean distribution, as you can see below follow the same shape as
any other large normal distribution. The spread is very small, but
1. One sample T-test
Is the temperature when patients arrive is greater than 95?
There is only one group and one mean in this hypothesis. The null and research
hypotheses is that the temperature when patients arrive is great than 9
One sample t-test and matched pairs t-test: Homework Problems
Due: October 9, 2012
1. Read The Anatomy of a Pre-Election Poll in Peck et al. The quiz on Tuesday will
consist of selected questions at the end of the article.
Answer the following for problem
1. From this graph, one can see that the taller the person is, the more they tend to weigh.
2. The points that go with the females tend to be in the lower left hand corner, while the points
that go with the males are in the upper r