1. What condition in Humans is caused by XXY chromosomes?
Klinefelters Syndrome is caused by XXY chromosomes.
2. What condition in Humans is caused by X0 chromosomes?
Turners syndrome is caused by X0 chromosomes.
3. What is taking place in
Deer Spleen DNA Restriction Enzyme Lab with HIND III and ECO RI enzymes
Introduction: Restriction Enzymes are a bacteria cells immune system that helps it fight off
bacteriophages and extracellular genetic influence. Hind 3 recognizes the n
1. Where is the DNA for rRNAs kept in cells?
The DNA to make rRNAs is kept in the nucleolus, the denser center of the nucleus.
2. What are some of the long term consequences of a mutation in the aminoacyl tRNA synthetase?
If there were to b
Replication 2, 3, and 4
1. what is processivity & how is it important in DNA replication?
Processivity means that an enzyme can work and process a protein it is working on, by building
it up, or tearing it apart, without letting go of that