Psyc. 310 Exam #1 Study Guide
1. I/O Psychology is a branch of psychology that applies principles of
psychology in the workplace.
2. The courts have clearly ruled that a customer's satisfaction and/or
preference doesnt matter is not used to determine if a
Quiz 2 Psych 310 Study Guide
1. Recruitment methods/ Employee recruitment is the process of
attracting/ motivating people with the right qualifications to apply for
2. Which recruitment method is based on the same principles used to
Psyc. 310 Quiz #1 Study Guide
1. I/O Psychology is a branch of psychology that applies in the workplace.
2. Psychologists in the area of human factors/ ergonomics concentrate on
workplace design, man-machine interaction, and physical fatigue.
3. Which of