1. Dene partnership dissolution and identify the conditions giving rise to it.
2. Understand the accounting procedures to record the admission of a new partner by
. CHAPTER 2
NATURE AND FORMATION OF A PARTNERSHIP
1. Dene and discuss the nature of a partnership ~ its characteristics, advantages and
2. Identi; the different kinds of partnerships and the
CHAPTER 5 .
CHANGE IN CAPITAL STRUCTURE:
WITHDRAWAL, RETIREMENT, DEATH OR
INCAPACITY OF A PARTNER
1. Discuss and understand the accounting procedures in recording the retirement or
withdrawal of a partner by sale of interest to a
ECONTWO: Exercise 3
(1) When the actual price level is greater than the expected price level, the aggregate quantity of goods
and services supplied will be (higher than, lower than, equal to) higher than the natural rate of output.