1. Identify possible actors and use cases involved in Osceola's business functions.
a. Possible actors are Customer, associates, mechanics, and drivers.
b. Some use cases are, customer orders parts, associate checks avai
1. Describe data and process modeling concepts and tools.
Data and process modeling is a way of describing data and processes which can use
graphical systems. A DFD is such a tool to do such, which explains what but it doesnt
What five questions typically are used in fact-finding? What other question does the
Zachman Framework include? Is the additional question important?
Who, who is going to do the task? And why are they doing it? What are the
1. Marios system would result in increased time entering in repetitive data. The fact that it
needs to be entered twice introduced a lot of room for error through miscalculation, typos.
Danica will not run into these problems beca
1. What is object-oriented analysis, and what are some advantages of this method?
Object oriented analysis describes the information system as real objects, like a person, or
place. This OO approach is then used to build the syst
1. Describe the concept of software as a service rather than a product. Is this an important trend?
Why or why not?
It is a model of software deployment where an application is hosted as a service provided to
customers over the I
Sandy Shores Time Shares
1. Would the new reservation and booking system be a horizontal or a vertical application?
Explain your answer.
The reservation system to be vertical application.
Because its computerized reservation and
1. Write the script for a one-minute explanation of basic project management concepts.
Project managers have basic concepts they use to stay on top of projects. One of the
things project managers should do is create a project triangl
1. Describe rules for creating DFDs.
No more than 7 - 9 processes in each DFD.
Dataflow must begin, end, or both begin & end with a process.
Dataflow must not be split.
Loops are not allowed.
Draw the context
*made text smaller so all could fir on one page
Apply your knowledge 2
1. Prepare opening comments that give the class overview of project management.
a. Project Management is the application of knowledge, skills, tools, and technique
1. An entity is a person place or thing or event that affects an information system. Tables
contain data about people, places and things or events that is they contain entities. A field is
an attribute, a single c
Business Case for Manage Your Health, Inc.
February 11, 2016
Prepared by: Marisol Ortiz
1.0 Introduction/ Background
Manage Your Health, Inc. (MYH) is a Fortune 500 company that provides a variety of
healthcare services across the globe. The company has m
Project Title: Recreation and Wellness Intranet Project for MHY, Inc.
Project Start Date: May 1
Projected Finish Date: September 30
Budget Information: The firm has allocated $200,000 for this project. The majority of
the costs for this pr
Manage Your Health, Inc (MYH)
February 14, 2016
The senior management team at Manage Your Health, Inc. has recently updated its strategic plan in an
effort to contin
Weighted Decision Matrix for Manage Your Health, Inc.
Created by: M. Ortiz
Weighted Project Scores
Change Request Form
Project Name: Recreation and Wellness Intranet Project for MYH
Date Request Submitted: 2/1/2016
Title of Change Request Deadline Extension
Change Order Number: 01
Submitted by: Marisol Ortiz 215-870-5185
Change Category: Scope