1. The primary structure of a protein is known and the location of internal disulfide bonds has been
determined. How could one predict whether there might be secondary structures in my protein once it
folds into a native conformation?
A. Perform X-ra
Chapter 5 Questions
1. Which molecule is not described by the Bohr Effect?
All of the above are described by the Bohr Effect.
2. Which of the following statements is true conside
Practice Test 1 ( Chapters 1-4)
1. In a bacterial cell, the DNA is in the:
A) cell envelope.
B) cell membrane.
2. A major change occurring in the evolution of eukaryotes from
prokaryotes was the development of: