What Makes A Good Parent?
1. What makes a good parent according to Dr. Tanya Byron?
Dr. Byron says that a good parent is someone who doesnt worry about being a good
2. What are some of the common problems that children might have?
Unit Three Text Questions
1. What is a nurturing environment?
A nurturing environment is a place the protects children from violence and abuse, as well as
having parents who are attentive to the childs physical and emotional needs.
Unit Two Text Questions
1. In what areas do children and adolescents define their self-esteem?
Children and adolescents define their self-esteem in how well people like them or how well
they succeed in something, such as school or sports.
5 Dangerous Things for Kids
1. Do you agree with Gever Tulley that the increasing safety regulations for
children are limiting childrens opportunities to interact with the world around
them? Why or why not?
I agree with Gever Tulley, because
The Role of Expectations in Parenting
1. What is another word for expectation?
Another word for expectation is intention.
2. Why do you think expectations are important for parents and children?
Expectations are important for parents and chi
Unit Three Lab Question
What is Positive Parenting?
1. Why is parenting difficult or tricky?
Parenting is difficult because every child is different and its often difficult to
decipher whether youre doing what is right towards your children or not.