Enter the appropriate amounts or formulas in the shaded cells.
An asterisk (*) will appear in the column to the right of an incorrect amount.
Providing hygienic care:
Chapter 5 Key Terms
1. Business-level strategy- an action plan the firm develops to describe how it will compete in
its chosen industry or market segment.
2. Cost Leadership- an action plan the firm develops to produce goods or service at th
Due January 30, 2017
1. Capabilities- result when the firm integrates several different resources in a way that
allows it to effectively and efficiently complete a task or a series of related task
Chapter 3 Key Terms
1. Competitive rivalry- the set of actions and reactions between competitors as they
compete for an advantageous market position.
2. Complementors- the network of companies that sell goods or services that are
1. Salaries Payable
2. Common Stock
3. Prepaid Rent
5. Utilities Expense
7. Rent Expense
8. Notes Payable
9. Salaries Payable
10. Insurance Expense
12. Service Revenue
Type of Account
Accounting 201 (s16)
Chapter 1: Introduction to Managerial Accounting (Make sure your name is
included in order to get credit for
Homework Answer Sheet
Multiple Choice Questions (1-10)
Instructions: For each question, place the
# of boxes sold
Box, packing material
Fixed selling & admin
What if the price increase, and units decreased?
Homework #1 (10 points)
Class time: T/R 11-12:15pm Name: Mike Budzinski
To study the impact of student population on its sales revenue, a restaurant chain collected the following data
from 12 college towns in Pennsylvania. Sales is measured in $1000 and s
Financial Projection Model
This spreadsheet walks you through the process of developing an integrated set of financial projections.
To use this model, simply complete any information asked for found in the color yellow.
Example: Fill in boxes that look li
FITT Plan/Behavior Change
I chose this behavior change because when I overview myself and what makes me
stressed in a negative way, this event pops in my head first. When I think of negative
stressors in my life, my
Chapter 2 Assignment
Due February 6, 2017
1. Balance Scorecard- provides a framework for evaluating the simultaneous use of
financial and strategic controls.
2. Entrepreneurial culture- encourages employees to