Tan‘ 5051; 5. m.
3“; $17) 2 /?x746.w = /34.eoé[_\>Z] #3420722]
2 ’ 5' 1: i.
V EBL/é I 0244:? Cam:
7712. generany WWW (4 atom ADD/“Z: I f
977% W .“ It 4041 /3428J % war/c )n/seci‘f
21? 7‘12 mac/2790M / air maﬁwee cit/flag”?
aloo dog park Dﬂ ﬁn W)
Force Conceptual Questions
Q1. A book is lying at rest on a table. The book will remain there at rest because:
1) there is a net force but the book has too much inertia
2) there are no forces acting on it at all
3) it does move, but too slowly to be seen
1. A 500-kg elevator is pulled upward with a constant force of 5500 N for
a distance of 50.0 m. What is the net work done on the elevator?
2. Given a pendulum write its corresponding energies for points A, B, C, and D.
3. Two paths lead to the top
101: 1001+qu~4563 924: A) MD _>
0/; tori5&3 f 3442 M
03-69 of 3.42: ogé 27
%0 Ar 4 4922 6&8 UM a/ZKS?
T 9/107 wDrOQ / AX Méepi, Alma.)
A9/# 0/ raw/5&0! w/Wée game/4ij ox M be 74mg
geomJe/Aeao/u rel/DMZ»? w/of/ w,-// gram/6% off-r liswa
1. An elevator, suspended by a single cable, has just left the tenth floor and is speeding up
as it descends toward the ground floor. Identify the motion and a free body diagram. If
you are inside of the elevator, which one will you experi
i) The time for one cycle of a periodic process is called the
2) A mass on a spring undergoes SH'M. When the mass is at its maximum displacement from equilibrium, its