Section W (Culhane)
1. This examination consists of two parts, and eight pages (not including this one).
Please signal the proctor immediately if you are missing any page(s).
2. Part One con
Negligence- to prove the charge of negligence the following elements must be established:
1. duty of care
2. breach of duty
3. the breach is the cause in fact of the injury
4. the breach is the proximate cause of the inj
TORTS MIDTERM PRACTICE EXAM
OCTOBER 9 2005
MODEL ANSWER & EXAM COMMENTS/COMMON ERRORS
This memo consists of two parts.
First, I sketch out the kind of answer that would be
ideal. This is NOT a model answer in the sense that I
TORTS I EXAM
This exam consists
of 2 parts and 6 pages.
the exam to make sure that you have all the pages.
This is a three hour examination.
MID-TERM EXAMINATION FOR TORTS FALL 2001
1) This examination has seven (7) pages, including this one. Count your pages and make sure
your exam is complete.
2) The exam consists of two sections.
a) Multiple choice: there a
FINAL EXAMINATION FOR TORTS FALL 2002
1) This examination has nine pages, including this one. Count your pages and make sure your
exam is complete.
2) The exam has four sections and a total point value of 400.
."," , .-EXAMINATION
FOR TORTS n
1) Your copy of this examination should have ten (10) pages,including this page. COUNT
YOUR PAGES NOW AND ALERT ME IF YOU ARE MISSING A PAGE.
2) There are three parts to the exam.
FINAL EXAMINATION FOR TORTS FALL 2001
1) This examination has ten (10) pages, including this one. Count your pages and make
sure your exam is complete.
2) The exam consists of three sections. The total points
'~ ).,."-. .
This is a three hour closed
in the exam.
There are three parts
to this exam.
ESSAY 1 (80 minutes)
Proust was hired by Dennis as a potato harvester. One of his duties required that he occasionally
unclog the potato harvester on which he worked. The harvesterwas manufactured by Spudco.
Spudco also manufactured
, ~. J
Pleaseread thefacts setforth below. Then,follow the instructions setforth on page
Sy Co ("SC") has been suffering from mental delusions, and has recently sought the
therapeutic counsel of Dr. Donbe Afreud ("DA")
Three independent sets of facts are set forth below. After reading each carefully,
please answer the question(s) that follow (in bold italics). Suggested time allotment
for each question is provided at the beginning of each questio
Torts Exam Notes
False imprisonment is a total restraint of the Ps freedom that is directly, and
intentionally or negligently, brought about by the voluntary and positive act of the D
without lawful justification