PT1420: Introduction to Programming_U3_HW
1. What does a professional programmer usually do first to gain an understanding of a problem?
The first thing a professional programmer will usually do to gain the understanding of a probl
Unit 5 Research Assignment 1: Exploring Why and When to Use shell Scripts
1. What is a shell script? A shell script is a computer program designed to be run by the
Unix shell, a command line interpreter. The
My perception of how well the schedule worked for me was I managed my each part of
my day, and made sure to set up time limits on my daily task that I get done during the day. I am
proactive during the day
The principles, techniques and strategies we used to form this group are based
Five Time Zappers:
Facebook- 15mins chatting/Messaging with friends.
Going out during the weekends: Partying/Clubbing
Surfing the web : Youtube, Netflix, Google
Playing video games- One hour a
Unit 4 Assignment 1: Chapter 3 Homework
1. A group of statements that exist within a program for the purpose of performing a specific task
is a( n) _ c. module _.
2. A benefit of using modules that helps to reduc
PT1420: Introduction to Programming_U2_Hw
1. A _C.LOGIC_ error does not prevent the program from running, but causes it
to produce incorrect results.
2. A _C.PREQUISITE_ is a single function that the program must perform in