Unit 5 Research Assignment 1: Exploring Why and When to Use shell Scripts
1. What is a shell script? A shell script is a computer program designed to be run by the
Unix shell, a command line interpreter. The
My perception of how well the schedule worked for me was I managed my each part of
my day, and made sure to set up time limits on my daily task that I get done during the day. I am
proactive during the day
The principles, techniques and strategies we used to form this group are based
Five Time Zappers:
Facebook- 15mins chatting/Messaging with friends.
Going out during the weekends: Partying/Clubbing
Surfing the web : Youtube, Netflix, Google
Playing video games- One hour a
1. Who was the creator of each of these languages?
2. When was each of these languages created? Was there a specific motivation behind the
creation of these l
Task 1: Questions 2-4
-The LGA stands for Land Grid Array.
-It works a few processors such as the Intel corei7, i3, i5, Xeon, Pentium, and Celeron.
-The purpose of the LGA 1156 is to connect a proces
Lab 2.1Write a program that will calculate the cost of installing
fiber optic cable at a cost of .87 per ft for a company.
Your program should display the company name and the total cost.
Step 1: Examine the follo
1. Why is the CPU the most important component in a computer?
CPU allows the computer to run software.
2. What number does a bit that is turned on represent? What number does a bit that is turned off
PT1420_U3_lab3_ Garzon, James
Declare Real creditsTaken
Declare Int creditsLeft
Declare Real studentName
Constant Real credits
Needed = 90
(Yes or No)
If Yes, whats wrong?
No abbreviation allowe
Unit 4 Assignment 1: Chapter 3 Homework
1. A group of statements that exist within a program for the purpose of performing a specific task
is a( n) _ c. module _.
2. A benefit of using modules that helps to reduc
PT1420: Introduction to Programming_U2_Hw
1. A _C.LOGIC_ error does not prevent the program from running, but causes it
to produce incorrect results.
2. A _C.PREQUISITE_ is a single function that the program must perform in
PT1420: Introduction to Programming_U3_HW
1. What does a professional programmer usually do first to gain an understanding of a problem?
The first thing a professional programmer will usually do to gain the understanding of a probl
PT1420: Intro to programing_U3_ResearchPaper
What is reverse engineering? "The process of discovering the technological principles of a
mechanical application through analysis of its structure, function and operation. That involves