ELE 206 Lab 1 Introduction to Arduino
1. Set up the Arduino on a computer of your choice
2. Read introduction topics: http:/arduino.cc/en/Guide/HomePage
3. Get pdf copies of learning, get
ELE 205 Lab 4 Serial Communications
1. Examine the software serial communication examples in the Arduino:
Software serial Example and
Two Port Receive
2. Note the difference between the hardware serial (pins 0 an
ELE 205 Lab 2 LCD Display
1. Run each of the LCD display examples (hook up a display first) Use a wire list
to keep track! As you make a connection, check it off the list.
2. Develop a program that will
ELE 205 Lab #3
This lab is designed to integrate the LCD display with a rate detector that can
determine pulse rates in the range of 30 to 200 beats per minute.
1. Develop a software algorithm that detect
ELE206 lab policy Spring, 2014
(a) Each student must sign in and sign out for each lab.
(b) Any student who could not attend the lab must inform TA Jerry Wang ahead of time by
(a) One lab report per group for the first lab,