CMPSC 335 Assignment 2
23. Define :
a) FTTC Fiber to the curb.
b) FTTH Fiber to the home.
c) FTTB Fiber to the business.
d) FTTD Fiber to the desktop.
24. What is the purpose of a GBIC?
A GBIC provides the optical interface for th
MIS 336 In Class Exercise
Part icipat esI n
Cus tFName VA20
Cus tLName VA20
CMPSC 335 Questions from 10-5
The process that can be automated to some extent using a program is called
A packet with a fixed destination is
DHCP data Packe
1. Map the ER diagram for the Funky Bizz Operations Database into a relational schema. Start with
the CDM below in Power Designer. Generate the PDM. Make a copy (in PowerDesigner use
SELECT ALL and COPY) and paste your PDM answer below.
CMPSC 335 CNA report
Cisco Network Assistant simplifies wired and wireless network management for networks up to
80 devices with its intuitive GUI and a task-based menu. Cisco Network Assistant is free to
implement and is optimize
CMPSC 335 Section 6-7 Questions
49. How many bits are in an IPv6 address?
50. IPv6 numbers are written in which format?
51. Express the following IPv6 numbers using double-colon notation:
CMPSC 335 Section 8-5 questions
24. Which port number does SNMP use and which transport protocol?
Port 161 and UDP.
25. The SNMP MIB get request ifDescr returns what information from a router?
The description of the routers interfa
CMPSC 335 Assignment1 Week 7
33. The router interface most commonly used to interconnect LANs in a campus network is
34. Serial interfaces on a router are typically used to
c. Connect to communication carriers.
CMPSC 335 Assignment 3
3. What is an ad hoc network?
4. What is the purpose of an Extended Service Set?
Uses multiple access points to extend user mobility
5. What are the four physical layer technologies bein
CMPSC 335 Assignment Week 5
1. Section 4-5 - basic premise of network security: preventing an attacker from gaining
access to the network.
I think that is the most important point made in this section because ev