1. In Linux, you must use only one type of filesystem on a system.
2. Is ext3 the traditional filesystem used on Linux?
3. To create partitions after installation, you can use the _ command.
4. If a device is mounted to a directory that
Linux Ch. 10
Jesse Richardson Wed Apr 17 16:02:50 PDT 2013
The lp command uses the _ option to specify the destination printer name.
In the process called _, a users user name and password are checked against a system
contains all user ac
1. what does sgid do
Set Group ID. Sets the group of the running program to the group of the file. Indicated by an s in
the group permission string.
2. under fhs what is contained in boot directory
3. The directory that contains most syst