1. Microsoft recommends that at least two DCs should be present in any organization using Active
2. The last DC configured in a forest becomes the global catalog server.
3. A computer running Windows Server 2008 can be set up to act a
Windows Server 08 Review Questions
1. A. Microsoft Encrypting File System
2. A. Use permissions to secure the shared folder.
C. Place a dollar sign after the name of the shared folder to hide it.
3. D. offline files
4. C. Check the effective permissions f
1. Explicit permissions never override inherited permissions
2. A schema can be changed by an administrator or an application to best suit an
3. A dedicated forest root domain contains only the forestwide administrative
1. If installing the first domain controller in a network, you are required to install the DNS Server
role if DNS isn't already installed on the network.
2. The Computer Configuration node in the Group Policy Management MMC is used
to set policies th