INTRODUCTION TO VERILOG-II
Pennsylvania State University
Why we study Adders ?
- The most fundamental Mathematical Operation.
What is a Half Adder ?
- It takes two binary inputs and gives its resultant
Why its called a Half
August 4, 2015
Goals: Practicing loops, functions, and recursion.
Problem: The code given contains a recursive function that uses a mathematical operation.
Use a user-defined function to employ the same oper
1. Convert the following decimal numbers to binary
2. Convert the following binary numbers
1. (a) According to the Solow model there are three factors which affect aggregate production in an
economy in any given year. What are these three factors? (3 points)
-Better machinery and equipment
-Increases in human capital
-Better means of or
Chapter 9 Methods
What is a Method?
A method is a kind of building block that
solves a small problem
A piece of code that has a name and can be
called from the other code
Can take parameters and return a value
Methods allow programmers to construct
Notation in C#
Greater Than or Equals
Less Than or Equals
bool result = 5 <= 6;
Console.WriteLine(result); / True
Console Input and Output
Printing to the Console
Console is used to display information in a
Can display different values:
All primitive data types
To print to the console use the class