Metadata is basically data about data. It is the basic information about data such as type of
values, name of data, and etc. It also describe the relationship between datas and how they are
connected with each other. Metadata basically shows a more comple
Data Dictionary For Movie Rental
contains detailed information on customers
contains detailed information on customer invoices
contains detailed information on item rental
2014 Spring 121 Exam 1A
2014 Fall/Spring/Summer I /Summer II
After you finish, rate the length and difficulty of the exam, on the two scales of
10 that appear below, by circling the correct numbers. Higher nu
One website that I came across that had a horrible web design was www.pilotrockbikepit.com.
The formatting is horrible, pictures and words are just everywhere and looks like a mess. The horrible
red font on blue picture background doesnt match as well
1. The key elements of the environment are external systems and technology architecture. If I were
to implement a new system for the organization, the environmental elements I could change
would be DBMSs, Web server software, and firewalls. I would choose
Introduction to Sociology (SOC 101)
Community College of Philadelphia
Final Study Guide
Essentials of Sociology: Chapter 9
1. Black feminism is a strand of feminist theory that highlights the multiple disadvantages
of gender, class a
6. Look at Visio
b. 5 attributes belong to the faculty member. officePhone is the only attribute to be inherited
from another class (Department).
d. Yes a faculty member can work in more than one department at the same time becaus
1. With ease of learning and ease of use, they conflict each other. For example, a program like
Microsoft Office is easy to learn the navigation and how to edit thing, but the way you learn it is
not simple. It conflicts with ease of use and is actually m
The difference between the original diagrams describing the amazing shopping application and
the iTunes shopping application is that iTunes uses digital delivery which is almost instant and
doesnt involve physical movement of items and objects. iTunes
The policy number is entered by the clerk. The system validates the policy number and asks for the car
details. The clerk enters the car details and the system validates the car details. The system then asks for
the coverage and the clerk provides the
1. Microsoft recommends that at least two DCs should be present in any organization using Active
2. The last DC configured in a forest becomes the global catalog server.
3. A computer running Windows Server 2008 can be set up to act a
Windows Server 08 Review Questions
1. A. Microsoft Encrypting File System
2. A. Use permissions to secure the shared folder.
C. Place a dollar sign after the name of the shared folder to hide it.
3. D. offline files
4. C. Check the effective permissions f
1. In Linux, you must use only one type of filesystem on a system.
2. Is ext3 the traditional filesystem used on Linux?
3. To create partitions after installation, you can use the _ command.
4. If a device is mounted to a directory that
1. Explicit permissions never override inherited permissions
2. A schema can be changed by an administrator or an application to best suit an
3. A dedicated forest root domain contains only the forestwide administrative
1. If installing the first domain controller in a network, you are required to install the DNS Server
role if DNS isn't already installed on the network.
2. The Computer Configuration node in the Group Policy Management MMC is used
to set policies th
Linux Ch. 10
Jesse Richardson Wed Apr 17 16:02:50 PDT 2013
The lp command uses the _ option to specify the destination printer name.
In the process called _, a users user name and password are checked against a system
contains all user ac
1. what does sgid do
Set Group ID. Sets the group of the running program to the group of the file. Indicated by an s in
the group permission string.
2. under fhs what is contained in boot directory
3. The directory that contains most syst
l l L'ommon Matti Uperations
Absolute value: abs ix)
Square root: sqrt txl (omnpare itagainst x"0 - 5
nth root: nthroot ix, :1
Sign or Signum Function: sign cfw_x, which returns:
i. 1 if the corresponding element of x is greater than zero
Modify assignment 8 as follows:
Use the new main, given below. You can not make changes to main!
Modify the program by creating the Board class.
The output of the program remains the same.
The original specifications for assignment 8 are giv
Modify assignment 7 as follows:
Use the new main, given below.
The functions movePlayer and moveOpponent must be changed to type void.
In addition to modifying movePlayer and moveOpponent, you will need to write
the new function called proce
Write a program which calculates your semester grade so far. For those categories that
have multiple entries (e.g., Assignments), continue to ask for grades until the user enters
a -1. Calculate the percentage and letter grade given the dat
Create the following game, using the code template given.
This is a variation on "Snake" See: https:/en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snake_(video_game)
"U" is you, the player; you always start in the upper left corner.
"X" is the opponent, which alway
Deal Analysis (Assignment 1)
Insert user given value
mortgage amount for
Deal #1 (1)
Display user given value
in est. costs to repair
house of Deal #1 (6)
Multiply 0.20 (20%) to
the user given asking
price of Deal #1 (2)
Start of Program
Stepping into function main
Display value of Enter a seed value:
OUTPUT:Enter a seed value:
Get main_seed from user
Changing the value of main_s