R M 450
Contemporary Issues in Real Estate Markets
1. How does the Sales Comparison approach estimate the worth of a building?
- It represents what the market has been paying for similar properties. Valuation is viewed as the
Introduction to Real Estate
Introduction and 6 Topics
Urban Structure and Land Use
Property Rights, Regulations, and Takings
Real Estate Valuation Issues
Real Estate Investment Analysis
Introduction to Urban Structure
Johan von Thunen
The Isolated State (1826)
What crops would be grown at what distances from
the center of the city?
Principles of Political Economy and Taxation (1817)
Formal analysis of theo
What is Property?
There is an important link between the
concept of property and how the asset is
Various types of property provide different
incentives for usage.
The importance of economic incentives
highlights differences betwe
Regression Analysis Instructions
- Select Options in the File Menu
- Then select Add-Ins
- Select Analysis ToolPak
- At the bottom toolbox, Select Excel Add-ins in the Manage section and click the Go button.
- In the Data menu select Data Analysis on the
Complete kitchen facilities
Number of full bathrooms
Risk Management 450
Professor Walter DLima
Suyun (Jenny) Yoo
September 16, 2015
Q1) Discuss the Efficient Market Hypothesis and its implications for real estate as an asset.
The Efficient Market Hypothesis is an investment theory that states
Discounted Cash Flow Model Exercise
Objective Develop a detailed casnﬂow model for an apartment building under consideration.
3 Teams have been assigned separate tasks. Refer to printout for assignments for T1, T2 and T3. Present
your task to the class af