Chapter Test #1
I. Watch the video and answer the following questions (7 points each=28%)
I. What is the topic of this speech?
t 0 cl -7,
i kid c.4
2. What is the speaker's central idea about
Chapter Test #2
e .)e.- I fil
Answer the questions on your own (6 points each=96%)
1. In addition to having an attention-getter, what other main purpose does the introduction serve? 70
t'"Ist 't tel 54 J.-A cl
Page is a sample 242 outline
Why are we taking a public speaking class?
To be able to express ourselves verbally
To learn planning and presenting
You never know what you will have to do in the future
You can build confidence
You can pra
What can support material do for your speech?
1. To help prove our assertion (central idea) of the speech
2. Define terms or ideas
3. Develop and illustrate ideas and points
4. Help people remember information
5. Can help the speech become more i