Travels of a tshirt quiz 2
1) Universities, such as the Texas Tech University, were created specifically for students who
want to go into farming or cultivation. Students that attend the University
perform the most advance cotton research
January 22, 2014
FYSM 174 MWF 1:00 PM
Flat, Round or Full of Hills
For many decades now, the world has been arguly getting smaller. When economists say
this, they obviously do not mean the physical size of the worl
Study Guide for FYSM Econ Final
1. What banks failed during the crisis and why?
-Bears Stern, JP morgan, Freeman Freddie; Lehman Brothers
2. What role did investment banks have in the creation of the crisis?
-Lenders used to be
1. What are the functions of the WTO?
-World Trade Organization; deals with rules and regulations of trade between nations
-Established January 1995: establish in Geneva; 159 members
-Functions: administer trade agreements; forum for trade organization; h
1) What are the benefits of financial globalization?
-Intertemple trade allows smooth spending overtime
-Growth of international financial markets
2) How does asymmetric information harm interactions?
-Lender must assess whether a borrower is a good or ba