1. If the wages of the employees at Nike increase by 25% and the quantity of labor demanded decreases by 10%, the
demand for labor is:
2. Which of the following is NOT a characteristic of a competitive labor market?
Firms are price makers.
1. The U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis recently announced that personal incomes increased 1.3% last month. As a
result, budget lines in the United States will:
2. The price of a good that Mark is currently consuming has increased. As a res
The economics of uranium mining would be studied in:
a) inductive logic.
d) deductive logic.
1.3 / 1.3 points
There would be no economic problems in a world wh
1. Which of the following does NOT deal with macroeconomics?
d) the effect of Walmart's pricing policies on consumers
2. Rational behavior:
a) requires thinking at the margin.
3. Economists believe that:
making information available to market participa