1. Which of the following does NOT deal with macroeconomics?
d) the effect of Walmart's pricing policies on consumers
2. Rational behavior:
a) requires thinking at the margin.
3. Economists believe that:
making information available to market participa
Study Guide ACCT 226 Exam 3 - Page 1
Chapters 9, 10 & Appendix, 11, 12, & 13-This is a summaryyou are responsible for all assigned and discussed materials
Be able to calculate any part of the estimates for Budgeting when needed for a Planning (Static) Bu
DECEMBER 31, 2015 AND 2014
RESULTS IN BRIEF (IN MILLIONS)
Policyowner benefits paid
Individual life insurance in force
Finance 341, Sections 3 & 4
Quiz 1 Total of 25 Points
September 9, 2016
1. Name and define/describe any one of the three major risk management methods discussed
in class. Give an example of that method and define/describe your example. (3 pts.)
Summer 2016 ACCT 226 Page 1
ACCT 226 STUDY GUIDE & PRACTICE QUESTIONS Exam 2:
Points to Understand or be able to calculate from data provided:
Unit Contribution margin = Selling price per unit Variable Expenses per unit
Contribution Margin = Sales Varia
1014 Greene Street Columbia, SC 29208
+1 (803) 777-2401
June 24, 2016
Ms. Kacie Ingram
Career Services Manager
Darla Moore School of Business
1014 Greene Street
Columbia, SC 29208
Dear Ms. Ingram,
I am submitting m
1. If the wages of the employees at Nike increase by 25% and the quantity of labor demanded decreases by 10%, the
demand for labor is:
2. Which of the following is NOT a characteristic of a competitive labor market?
Firms are price makers.
1. The U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis recently announced that personal incomes increased 1.3% last month. As a
result, budget lines in the United States will:
2. The price of a good that Mark is currently consuming has increased. As a res
The economics of uranium mining would be studied in:
a) inductive logic.
d) deductive logic.
1.3 / 1.3 points
There would be no economic problems in a world wh