1. List the 4 main sources of law in the U.S. and tell how each is related to the others. The four
main sources of the law is administrative, legislative (both state and law), constitutional law, and judicial
law. They are tied to the co
Kristen A Avery
22 February 2016
1. List 3 types of implied warranties and explain what is meant by "implied
d. Implied by Law means
2. When does strict liability apply to p
1. What are the elements (requirements) of a valid
(legal or binding) contract?
a. Offer and acceptance, Mutual Agreement, Consideration, Competent Parties, Legality of
purpose, and Proper Form.
How can an implied contract be made without seeing the offer
1. List the 4 main sources of law in the U.S. and tell how each is related to the
English law and common sense (common law) where used to write the
Then legislatures started passing statues (legislative law).
The agencies creat
30 January 2016
1. List 3 types of implied warranties and explain what is
meant by "implied by law."
1. Liability, 2. Title, and 3. Service. Implied by law means the
person with a warranty gets all three warrantie
26 January 2016
1. List the 4 main elements (requirements) of a valid contact.
All contracts must have mutual agreement (meaning offer and acceptance),
competent parties, legal purpose, and consideration.
Unit 1 Assignment
21 January 2016
1. List the 4 main sources of law in the U.S. and tell how each is related
to the others.
The four main sources of law are constitutional law (the first law of the
1. List the 3 items combined to determine leadership. Leadership is a combination of traits, skills,
and behaviors that a person must learn through experience in actually leading.
2. What is the main difference between a Theory Y and a T
January 19 at noon (12:00 p.m.)
I plan to take the proctored exam at Abbeville Piedmont Tech. campus.
I have taken the syllabus quiz.
"I have read all these Procedures and understand that I must follow all of them.
1. Why must strategic planning begin with a mission statement? It states the expectation of the
2. List 3 items included in strategic planning. Strategic planning is more long range in nature and
involves a mission statement, to
1. List 3 types of bailments. Mutual benefit bailment, Bailment for Sole Benefit of Bailor, and
Bailment for Sole Benefit of Bailee.
2. Who are the parties in a bailment and what are their responsibilities? Bailor and the bailee.
1. Why is attitude so important for employee performance? A negative attitude will always hinder
an employees performance.
2. List 3 types of important political behavior. Networking, reciprocity, and building coalitions.
3. What is the
1. List the 4 main elements (requirements) of a valid contact. Mutual agreement, competent
parties, legal purpose, and consideration.
2. Tell when an offer becomes mutual agreement. The other party must accept the offer.
3. Tell what the
1. List 3 management resources. The three resources are people, machinery and equipment, and
2. What are the 3 management skills? Technical, Human, and Administrative.
3. List four basic functions of management and tell how
1. List 3 types of bailments.
a. Bailments for the sole benefit of the Bailee
b. Bailments for the sole benefit of the bailor
c. Mutual-Benefit Bailments
i. Bailment for storage
ii. Parking lot bailment
iii. Bailment for work and services