Test 1 Study Sheet
Step 1: Evaluate your Financial Health
Step 2: Define Your Financial Goals
Step 3: Develop a Plan of Action
Step 4: Implement Your Plan
Step 5: Review your progress, reevaluate, and revise your plan
Goals of Financial Planning:
Average Propensity to Consume (APC): Percentage of each dollar
of income, on average, that is spent for current needs rather that savings.
Goal Setting: results that an individual wants you to attain, such as
buying a home, bu
43. The box labeled "A" in Figure 21-2 above refers to which of the following Web site design element?
44. The box labeled "B" in Figure 21-2 above refers to which of the followi
PFIN Study Sheet Test 1
Average Propensity to Consume (APC)- percentage of each income dollar that a person spends for needs rather than savings
Utility-satisfaction received from purchasing certain types of G/S
Inflation- state of economy wi
The following 12 questions are worth 6 points each = 72 points.
1. Every investment, financial and real is worth:
Its weight in gold.
Whatever accountants say, using GAAP.
Whatever the IRS declares, under par
Test 2 Study Sheet
Appropriate uses of credit
1. To Avoid paying cash for Large Outlays
a. Avoid paying for houses and cars- people borrow part of the purchase price and
repay the loan on a scheduled basis. Makes things more affordable and can use
Personal Finance Test 2 Study Sheet
Renting vs. Buying
Renting is a better idea when you dont have enough money to make monthly mortgage
payments. It is easier to rent when you know you will move in 2-3 months.
Home Purchase allowable %
The percent of you
FINA 369 Study Sheet Test 1
Goals of financial planning: 6 steps that help you achieve
1. Define financial goals
2. Develop financial plans and strategies to achieve goals
3. Implement financial plans and strategies
4. Periodically develo
103.The online consumers segment that consists of young, affluent, and single online consumers who bank,
play games, and spend more time online than any other segment, is referred to as
C. brand loyalists.
110.C&R Research, in their research for Disney Online, identified mothers who tend to be Internet newbies
and go online, but infrequently as the " _ " segment.
A. The Tech Nester
B. Passive Under Pressure
C. Mrs. NetSkeptic
D. Drifting Surfers
E. Yes Mom
117.Electronic booksellers like Amazon.com and barnesandnoble.com are likely to enjoy strong sales in the
future because books are a product category that
A. are highly standardized.
B. require audio or video demonstration.
C. do not require pre-purchase
124.Bots contribute to the convenience of online shopping because they
A. reduce time spent online.
B. allow customers to make online comparisons of prices and product features.
C. permit customers to design one-of-a-kind items that fit their specific nee
29. Collaborative filtering refers to
A a process that automatically groups people with similar buying intentions, preferences, and behaviors
. and predicts future purchases.
Bthe two-way buyer-seller electronic communication in a computer-mediated enviro
130.On eBay.com, the Internet auction Web site, sellers design the Web page on which they sell their
merchandise. One individual who was selling a Coca-Cola tray from the 1920s used a background that
resembled fluffy clouds in a blue sky. The page contain
95. Married couples with children at home who use the Internet like a consumer magazine to gather
information and compare products and prices are referred to as " _."
C. brand loyalists
D. hooked, online, and single
88. Harris Interactive, a large U.S. research firm, has identified six distinct online consumer lifestyle
segments: (1) _; (2) hunter-gatherers; (3) brand loyalists; (4) time-sensitive materialists; (5)
hooked, online and single; and (6) ebivalent newbies
82. The amount of time per month that visitors spend on a company's Web site is referred to as
A. visiting time.
C. staying power.
D. browsing time.
83. To gauge stickiness, companies monitor
A the average time it takes a
76. Web sites that are used primarily for advertising and promotion purposes emphasize the _
77. In terms of the online customer experience, community refers to
A. an inform
70. A visitor to WWE.com will notice that all of the information contained on the Web site is Web sitegenerated. There are no links to other Web sites. The Web site provides frequently updated information
on WWE wrestlers, matches, and licensed merchandis
63. The text, pictures, sound, and videos that are found on a Web site are referred to as _.
64. The ability of a Web site to modify itself to, or be modified by, each individual user is r
56. Marketers produce a customer experience through seven Web site design elements: (1) context;
(2) _; (3) community; (4) customization; (5) communication; (6) connection; and (7)
49. The box labeled "G" in Figure 21-2 above refers to which of the following Web site design element?
50. From an interactive marketing perspective, _ is defined as the sum total of the i
39. Companies that successfully employ permission marketing adhere to three rules: (1) opt-in customers
only receive information that is relevant or meaningful to them; (2) _; and (3) their customers
are assured that their name or buyer profile data will
19. Individuality and interactivity are important capabilities that marketers derive from Internet technology.
Both capabilities are important building blocks for buyer-seller relationships. For these relationships to
develop, companies must treat custome
136.The relationship between the interactive communication capabilities of the Internet and customization is
A. a highly interactive and individualized information and exchange environment is created for shoppers
B. it helps customers red
142.Web communities refer to
A. cooperative buying centers that allow individuals to purchase at the same bulk rate as large
B. Web sites that allow people to congregate online and exchange views on topics of common interest.
C. customers l
149.Word-of-mouth behavior in marketspace is referred to as _.
C. instant messaging
E. viral marketing
150.In marketspace, buzz refers to _.
A. instant messaging
B. twittering or tweeting
C. word-of-mouth behavior in marketsp
FINA 369 Final
2 ways you can make money:
1. Current income
2. Capital gains
a. Increase in value
-Make money on Savings: interest
-Make money on stock: dividends OR capital gain
>Ways to Invest:
1. Common Stoc
If it is loss of use they will pay for you to go somewhere else,
apartment rental or something.
Even losing power doesnt constitute loss of use always
Medical payments coverage would be for people who do not live with
- Usually about 1
75. (p. 553) E
76. (p. 553) D
77. (p. 553) D
78. (p. 553) B
79. (p. 553) D
80. (p. 553) A
81. (p. 553) D
82. (p. 554) B
83. (p. 554) C
84. (p. 554) A
85. (p. 554) B
86. (p. 554) C
87. (p. 555) E
88. (p. 555) D
89. (p. 555) C
90. (p. 555) D
91. (p. 555) E
AP World Disney International Development Project
The Egyptian culture reflects most of the Middle Eastern countries; however, the elements of the
historical Egyptian culture are still present.
The main religion of Egypt is Muslim, with 91% pract