1. Which of the follow is not one of the four basic tissue types?
e. None of the above (all of them are basic tissue types)
2. Where would you expect to find simple columnar?
b. Blood vessels
1. What are the three types of animal tissue?
2. All _ are specialized to match types of cells, and the more
_ the _ basic properties.
a. Named for
b. Two major functions:
c. Y/N Can epithelial cells divide via mitosis?
d. _: rectangular
Final Exam Review
(1) This chart is filled out in your notes.
(2) Binomial nomenclature is:
a. Domain, Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus, Species
b. The two name system is Genus species.
UNIT II- See the charts I filled out for y
Practice Exam #3
1. Which of the following is a way to classify animals?
a. Germ layers
d. All of the above
2. What is a true body cavity found in many animals?
d. None of the above
3. For an organism to
BIOL 206 (FALL 2016) Study Guide for Exam 2
Exam 2 is on Tuesday November 15, 2016
Exam Format: Match terms (1 pt ea); True or False - if False change the word or phrase that
will make the statement true (2 pts ea); Multiple choice (1 pt ea); Enumeration