What is Domestic Violence?
Domestic violence is violent or aggressive behavior within
the home, typically involving the violent abuse of a spouse
Domestic Violence Statistics
Nearly 1.5 million high schoo
1. Use the following graph representing OSHA statics on injuries and the health care field to answer the
Health Science II Image
The different colors on the chart represent the percentage each of that each of the listed types of
1. List three advantages of preventative care.
Preventing disease, maintaining health, and it allows you to see whats going on with the patient when
theyre not having issues.
2. Why is sitting for much of the day unhealthy?
Its not good f
1. How does the scope of practice help regulate the health care field?
They determine who is qualified to provide treatment or perform procedures in the health sciences
2. If a medical professional is found guilty of malpractice, what are the possible con
1. Why are people living longer today than in previous eras?
Theyre better medical supplies/technology, vaccines, and better sanitation than there was back in the
2. What are the differences between a general hospital and
1. Why is it important to pay attention to details like punctuation and capitalization in medical
Because one mistake can hurt a persons health or be diagnosed with something they dont have. For
example, Ca stands for calcium, but CA is can
When you have completed the map, write a brief paragraph discussing the kinds of health services that
were easily found in your area and those that were a bit harder to locate. What kinds of illnesses or
conditions might be hard to treat where you live du
Rubric: Health Services in Your Area
Full Credit All the required medical The paragraph addresses all aspects
facilities are located on
of the prompt.
The paragraph reflects the
The medical facilities
1. How does OReilly answer when people ask him if they are dying? Why?
He used to lie at the beginning of his career then he started to tell the truth to them and not lie because
he realized it wasnt his place to lie to them.
2. What are the three pattern
Why do you think many businesses operate at a loss for years before they
begin to make profit?
Before a business can begin to make a profit they have to develop a
customer base. It may take years of advertising, promoting, and existing
before a company
1.Why do you think many businesses operate at a loss for years before they begin to make profit?
Before a business can begin to make a profit they have to develop a customer base. It may take years of
advertising, promoting, and existing before a company
I chose athletic trainer because I really like helping
Whenever somebody or any animal is injured I always try
to help them no matter what being an athletic trainer
would fulfill my need for h
Save the file in your Eship folder, and name it with Assignment, the section number, and your first initial and
last name. For example, Jessie Robinson's assignment for Section 1 would be named
Type the ans
Save the file in your Eship folder, and name it with Assignment, the
section number, and your first initial and last name. For example, Jessie
Robinson's assignment for Section 1 would be named
Type the answ
1. Why is interoperability important?
If the communication between nearby safety agencies take too long people who are in a predicament
could lose their life
2. Why is it important for officers to treat suspects and inmates fairly?
If an inmate sees that
Assignment 2: Financial Planning
1. Describe one short-term goal that you have and at least one thing you will need to do in order
to accomplish that goal. (2-4 sentences. 1.0 points) A short-term goal I have set for myself is
high school gr