Bio Learning objectives chapters 52-56
1. Ecology-The science concerned with the interactions of living organisms with each other
and with their environment
2. Abiotic- refers to non-living
Biotic- refers to living
3. Hierarchies of ecology:
Bio 101 lab final
1. The electron transport chain, the final electron is
2. The general types for bacterial cells are the sphere shaped
, rod shaped
, and spiral shaped spirilla
3. Gametes, or sex cells (neither male nor female) are produced by a signific
Outer Layer that maintains shape and protects the cell.
Where microtubules start and are organized. Compression resisting
1. What is matter?
2. What percent of elements do most living things require?
3. What is an atom? What is an atom composed of? What do atoms form?
4. What is the atomic number and atomic mass?
5. What is an isotope?
25 May 2016
The Role of Phytochrome in Lettuce Seed Germination
Materials and Methods
For this lab experiment each group received twelve petri dishes. Each dish was fitted with
a piece of filter paper and dampened with di
29 September 2016
Journal Entry #5
Learning how to speak as a creator instead of a victim is very important. The difference between
a victim and a creator is that victims expend all their energy in judging themselves or others,