41) A(n) _ provides a visual dashboard of strategic information to top-level management in real
Diff: 2 Page Ref: 45
42) Information systems that are used for generating reports for mid-level managers are known
Office 2013 myitlab:grader Instructions
Exploring Series Vol. 2
Drivers and Insurance
You have been asked to modify a database that tracks driver data and insurance details. You will
update, add to, and delete records from tables. You
success starts here
TRIDENT TECHNICAL COLLEGE \ , , ,
1F _' TE .
f. F MA TI!_
success starts here
TRIDENT TECHNICAL CDLLEEE , cfw_ix-i. 1- m net
SUCCESS sta rts here
TRIDENT TECHNICAL COLLEGE
" El 1 mm'zm
1. What are the three most popular foam factors used for motherboards? ATX, MicroATX,
and MINI ITX
2. Which type of intel chipsets was the first to support the graphics controller to be part of
the processor? North and
1. Who are the two major manufacturers of processors? Intel and AMD
2. What is the name of the memory cache that is on the same die as the processor? L1 cache
3. What is the name of the memory cache that is closest to the processor die but is not housed o
1. List six types of video ports.
DVI-Digital video interface, HDMI-High-Definition Multimedia Interface, Display port
Thunderbolt port, VGA, S-video.
2. Which is faster, a Hi-Speed USB port or a SuperSpeed
1. What are the two major components of a processor cooler assembly? baseplate, fan, heatsink.
2. How many pins does the CPU fan header on a motherboard have? 4 Pins
3. If the power connector from the CPU fan has only three pins, it can still connect to t
When taking a computer apart, why is it important to not stack boards on top of each other?
Because you can Accidentally Dislodge a chip this way.
Why is it important to remove loose jewelry before working
1. What three types of technologies are used inside hard drives? Solid state drives and magnetic drives
2. At what three speeds in revolutions per minute might the spindle inside a hard drive rotate? 5400,
7200, 10,000, and 15, 0