Chapter 8: Motivating Performance
1. "I could get a better performance review if I worked harder. But, it is not
worth the effort." Which of the following factors is a reason for low
performance in this situation? Motivation.
2. Management by objectives (
Chapter 4 Quiz
1. Sheila wants to be a correspondent with a national news channel within the next
5 years. This is an example of a career plan. False.
2. The career stage at which most employees are impatient and feel pressured to
Human Relations, Chapter 1, Quiz 1
1. Identify which among the following is true of human relations.
Leaders are not always born and can be made.
2. Carl is an associate at a law firm. His company recognizes that besides this, he is also a single-parent,