Which of the following about writing and revising business documents is most accurate?
2) Experts say only amateurs expect writing perfection on the first try.
2) overused expressions.
Converting verbs into noun expressions
2) reduces verb stre
Which of the following sentences is most effective in de-emphasizing the bad news?
1) Although cash refunds are not offered, you can exchange resalable merchandise.
2) Although you can exchange returned merchandise, cash refunds are not available.
Technology has changed the working environments of employees, that is why employees are telecommuting more
than ever is an example of a
4) comma splice.
What kind of sentence contains an independent clause and a dependent clause?
3) Complex sentence
North Americans value straightforwardness and are suspicious of evasiveness. These traits identify the cultural dimension of
(communication style )
Which of the following is a benefit of a diverse work environment?
(All are benefits of a diverse work envi
Which of the following demonstrates effective business writing?
2) Will you please credit my account for $125 due to the computer error on May 1.
4) includes both the verbal and nonverbal responses from the receiver.
Which of the following senten