Windows apps for Windows
To sell your Universal Windows app or distribute it to other users, you need to create an
appxupload package for it. When you create the appxupload, another appx package will be
generated to use for testing
Case Study 1-1
1. In what ways was the Marshall Fields flood disaster recovery effort a project?
Why are large-scale disaster response and recovery efforts projects?
The Marshall Fields flood disaster recovery effort a project in a
way of having a great u
PHP - Loosely-typed scripting language.
-Interpreted during runtime.
if statement - use this statement to execute some code
only if a specified condition is true
-Commonly used to build web applications
-Personal Home Page / Forms I
1. In what ways was the Marshall Fields flood disaster recovery effort a project? Why are large-scale
disaster response and recovery efforts projects?
-It was a project and a large scale one, it has large uncertainty and it is also unique if we b
Heres a list of resources that might help you make your own websites. If all else fails, try to recreate a website you like by copying it exactly as it is, then make some minor modifications. The
point is to be creative and play around wi
What is PHP?
Loosely-typed scripting language.
Interpreted during runtime.
Commonly used to build web applications.
Personal Home Page / Forms Interpreter
Created by Rasmus Lerdorf
PHP/FI 1.0 released in 1995
PHP/FI 2.0 released in 19
Case 2-1 Glades County Sanitary District
1. What is the system? What are its key elements and subsystems? What are the
boundaries and how are they determined? What is the environment?
1. What is the system?
An comprehensive water waste management program
Case 1-1 Disaster Recovery at Marshall Fields
1. In what ways was the Marshall Field's flood disaster recovery effort a project? Why are
large-scale disaster response and recovery efforts projects?
Marshall Field's flood disaster recovery effort is a proj
Case 3-1: WEST COAST UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER
1. Why was the system a failure?
The system was a failure because of the following:
a. The system lacked the desired results the users or customers (in this case the doctors)
b. Some benefits of the sys
CSC 250 Program 2 Design Document Updated
Function Design (give the prototype and a short description for each fu
CSC 250 Program Design Document
Function Design (give the prototype and a short description for each function)
void readAccounts(int acctNum, int amt, int lengt
Drew Williams ch 19 problems
#2, 4, 10, 12
2. Indirect recursion. Everything is spread out in different recursive functions so its harder to keep track
of what is where
4. When you have to repeat the same simple task for a certain number of times a recurs
Ch 13/14 problems: 4-16 even, 44, 46, 48, 76 / 6,8, 10, 24
4. name getRadius
6. a mutator function changes the values of a variable in an object. An accessor simply returns the value
in a variable
8. cout and cin are useful for
Ch 17 problems 4, 6, 8, 22, 34
4. A linked list. It is a series of structures that hold a value and a pointer to the nest node, making a list.
6. Insert, Display, Delete, Destroy, Append
8. It means moving forward though the linked list
Ch 11 problems
Pg. 640ish / 2-12 even, 20-30 even, 34, 58, 60
2. No variable is created
4. A) Point center;
B) center.x = 12;
C) center.y = 7;
D) cout < center.x < < center.y;
6. cout < inventory.partName;
8. A) Rectangle rect;
r = &rect
Ch 12 Problems
#2-16 even, 44-48 even, 68, 70
4. with a single |
6. when an error occurs and no recovery is possible. fail() member function.
8. when an invalid operation is attempted. Bad() member function
10. the address of wher
Ch 9 problems
Pg. 541-544 / 2-12 even, 24, 26, 28, 48-56 even
2. cout < *iptr is 7
Cout < iptr is the address of the variable x
4. addition and subtraction can be used on pointers
6. it will output 8
8. The program will throw an exception an
1. In what ways was the Marshall Fields flood disaster recovery effort a project? Why are large
scale disaster response and recovery efforts projects?
Marshall Fields flood disaster recovery effort is a project because of the following: