1. Which of the following groups believe that only one thing is
2. _ is right or acceptable behavior in terms of the
consequences for the individual
3. Which of the following "crime of the suite" does more
1. Individual differences in relation to a generalized belief about how one is
affected by internal versus external events or reinforcements is known as:
a. locus of control.
2. Which of the following is NOT a component of immediate job context that
1. The most vulnerable segment of demography when it comes to financial
2. The Sarbanes-Oxley Act was passed to provide oversight of
a. Corporate environmental practices
3. Which of the following is true of the Sherman Antitrust Act?
1. What type of culture shows little concern for individual
people, but a high concern for performance?
2. What kind of power stems from a belief that a certain
person has the right to exert power over others?
a. Legitimate Power
3. In which t
1. The ability or authority to guide and direct others
toward a goal is called:
2. _ provide a blueprint for what a firm's
corporate culture should be.
a. Top management
3. Ethical leaders need both knowledge and _ to
make the right decisio
1. Which of the following is NOT an aspect of the Open
Compliance Ethics Group (OCEG) framework?
2. Which of the following best describes an ethics audit?
a. It is a major component of an ethics program.
3. Which of the following reporting me
1. What did the Sarbanes-Oxley Act put more pressure on
ethics officers to monitor?
a. Financial reporting
2. Codes of conduct and codes of ethics
a. are formal statements that describe what an organization
expects of its employees.
3. Fostering ethical d
1. Which of the following is based on the assumption that
people are predictable and will seek to maximize the
utility of their choices relative to their needs and
a. Rational economics
2. Of the following statements, which is correct?
a. When comp
1. Which of the following statements is true?
a. Insider trading can be legal or illegal.
2. The practice of offering something in order to gain an
illicit advantage is
3. Optimization is the tradeoff between equity and
4. Which o
1. _ includes the assessment and improvement
of business strategies, economic sectors, work
practices, technologies, and lifestyles while
maintaining the natural environment.
2. All of the following are sustainable business practices
Facts about Wells Fargo Fraudulently Opening Accounts
Charged with $185 Million due to secretly opening accounts
Opened the accounts just to get bonuses
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau calls it The widespread illegal
practice of secretly opening unau