MODULE 2 CHAPTER NOTES
Chapters 4 5
1. _ is the visual element that can best be described as the path of a
2. Lines are used in art to indicate:
1) _ between forms
2) _ and _.
3) _ and _.
4) _ _ on flat surfaces.
3. In drawing, the outer bou
MODULE 1 CHAPTER NOTES
Chapters 1 2 3
1. The sculptor _ _ spent his life searching for
forms that were simple, pure, and timeless.
2. No society that we know of has lived without some form of art. The impulse to make and
respond to art appears to be as de
1 MM yttriftozrummgt wmmmm
harms the: we mm! mm and 9mm:
2 NOWMyMn-euwwodhaslimmtwmfomolm Nnmutsetonukeamt
attic-not wart W5 tube asdoepty Wdm asthe ability to
A. itt'n ne:
3 The earnest ranges made by humans. found in the Mug: 0 95ng .
MODULE 5 CHAPTER NOTES
Chapters 14 15 16 17
1. The most notable example of Neolithic architecture in Europe is
_ which is found in England.
2. Name four Mesopotamian cultures:
3. A work of art from ancient times will be found or preser
MODULE 7 CHAPTER NOTES
Chapters 21 22
1. The _ _ was a major influence upon
European culture of the 19th century that gave rise to an expanding middle class,
2. The _ _ in _was the first
national art museum that opened in 1793.
3. Romantic art stresses
MODULE 6 CHAPTER NOTES
Chapters 18 19 20 23
1. Islam came into being during the early part of the _ century C.E.
2. The holy book of Islam in the _.
3. Muhammads emigration from Mecca to Medina is known as the _.
4. Cultural exchange between Islam and Byz
Art Show Response 2
23 November, 2015
Art Show Response 2: Traces
On November 18th, 2015 I decided to attend the new art exhibit in Austin Peaty State
Universitys Trahan Gallery. The exhibit during my visit was Stephen Watsons Tr