Case study Ch 2: Q2
1) Case: Its Alive. Use administrative theory to analyze Family Medical Centers span of control,
centralization, chain of command, and hierarchy. What changes, if any would you recommend?
Case Study p. 115
1. How are each of the phases in the stages of change model illustrated in Steves case?
Steve first started in the precontemplation stage of the change model by thinking that he could
quit smoking at any time when
Chapter 9: Case Study 7 p. 227
1. How is Maureens situation affected by the structure of the nursing profession?
Until recent years, Nurses did not have specialized training which left the majority of the
responsibility to the doc
Case Study 2 pg. 46 discussion questions
1. How does the Reyes syndrome history illustrate the use of each of the steps in the
The P.E.R.I.E process begins with identifying the problem which in this case is Reye
Case Study 3: Dons Diabetes, p. 112.
1. What type of decision-making process was going on during the early stages of Dons diabetes?
The type of decision making process involved with Dons diabetes in the early stages was In