1. On what day of the month are the Israelites to take a lamb? What is a family to do if it is too small for a lamb? What are the qualifications for the lamb? What purpose does the blood on the doorposts serve?
10th day of t
1. What does God say to Jacob about going to Egypt? The narrative concludes that how many people of the house of Jacob came to Egypt? What is the name of the land that the house of Jacob will live in?
Do not be afraid to go
1. What does Jacob do immediately after he removes the stone from the well and waters Laban's flocks? How are Laban and Jacob related? Describe Leah and Rachel's appearance. How does Laban trick Jacob on Jacob's first wedding
1. How old is Abram at the opening of chpt 17? How many years have passed since this event and the end of chpt 16?
99 years old. 13 years.
2. The sign of God's covenant with Noah was a rainbow; what is the sign of the covena
1. How does the Gen 1 narrator define the day? Does he do it the way we would in 21 st century western world? (hint: your answer lies in vs. 13).
God called the light "day." Yes with evening and morning.
2. Write out the ord