When people hear about outpatient rehabrehabilitation clinicsfacilities, they often think
the clinics facilities serve only the elderly, like helping Grandma learn how to get in and out of a
car. But that concept is outdated. Todays r
The workspace is the table in front of you. Whether you are sitting or standing, the height of
the workspace should be conducive to good posture. You should be able to reach for most
objects within arms l
This Lease Agreement made and entered into on 2/8/15, by and between Bingham
Property Management1, hereinafter known as the Landlord, and Jack Chen, hereinafter known
as the Tenant.
WHEREAS, the Landlord does a
Gardening Tips from
Warren Garden Centers
Good maintenance during the summer months is critical. Maintenance includes watering, fertilizing,
weeding, and pruning.
Pruning can help keep flower beds vibrant. Remove old
flowers as they beg
A Peak Retreat
Nature walks in
wooded and open
Natural lakes and
See majestic waterfalls
View a spectacular
Internet Search Tips
Finding What Youre Looking For
First, ask a question . . .
Internet Search Tips
The Search Question
Create a good search question
Types of questions:
Specific: to get an explicit answer
Open-ended: to learn all you can
nition of Uns
onscience and Courag
For Acts of C
Definition of an Unsung Hero
One who does great deeds
Unrecognized and unacknowledged
Characteristics of an Unsung
Pine Creek Recreation Commission
Clinton Community Center
Creighton Family Center
Jackson Community Center
Mt. Washington Recreation Center
ELEMENTARY PROGRAMS (AGES 6-12)
Do you have a plan for the future? Even with a plan, you must keep things in perspective. Over time your life changes, and so do
your insights and feelings. The work world is evolving, too. There is always some uncertainty, so before you choos
Sorry this is late I thought it was due Tuesday
1. Before you backup files, you need to make 2 decisions: the type of backup to create and
which backup method to use.
2. A full system backup is an exact duplicate of the hard drive, incl
1. When you are managing files you are organizing the files into folders, deleting
unnecessary files, and naming or renaming files so you can easily recognize them.
2. You select an icon in the Navigation pane and then its contents are d
31 August 2014
1. How does a computer follow the information processing cycle to perform tasks? It follows this
series of steps-input, processing, output, and storage. The user performs the input, the
9 September 2014
1. The CPU interprets and executes instructions and data contained in software programs.
2. Its processors can boost the speed of the software so itll respond quicker, especially
when running multiple program
1. If you are using an administrator account you need to take care before deleting other
accounts because doing so deletes all of settings and files associated with the account.
2. The different types of settings you can customize using
1. The processor and RAM affect computer performance the most, with the processor
determining how fast a computer can work and RAM determining how efficiently the
computer can provide data to the processor.
2. Four major types of persona
1. A computer has different types of ports to accommodate a variety of device plugs; so
that the device can communicate with the CPU and other components when its plugged
into a computer.
2. ExpressCard modules and USB adapters are small
1. The method you use to install software varies depending on the type of personal
computer you are using, the type of software you are installing, and how it is distributed.
2. To install software using this distribution method, you sel
1. Productivity software are applications dedicated to helping accomplish specific jobs such
as documents, presentations, spreadsheets, databases, charts and graphs, etc.
2. Desktop publishing software is similar to word-processing softw
Sorry this is late, I thought it was due on Tuesday.
1. The four steps in the troubleshooting process are: define the problem, identify the
possible causes, determine the most likely cause, and apply solutions.
2. The possible solution