Field Experience: Reflection
After attending Ms.Kykers class for the time period I did I noticed a few things that I need to
make sure doesnt occur whenever I do become a teacher. After they had finished the food court
Philosophy of Education
I wear it on my shoulders. Gotta find the strength in me. From the time I was little I wanted to
be just like Alicia Keys. The amount of strength she has, and the amount of empowerment she
encourages for others is
Introduction to Education: Field Observation
I went to Ms.Kykers class again for two of her class periods. I mostly want to discuss what
occurred in her 5th and 6th class period than her 7th and 8th class period. I got there at 12:35 and
Davis Chapter 6
1. I dont have a classroom yet, but I would say I would ask them, as an opening, what their
names was and things about who they are or who they believe they are.
2. Im considered to be light skin. It does not give me power.
3. My skin colo
Field Experience: Observation
When I first got to Ms.Kykers class they had just started class. I arrived at 12:25. They had
begun doing their Do Now assignment for that day. They had been working on finding
percentages when it
Davis Chapter 9
1. My whole life no one really, had had expectations for me. Everyone thought I would drop out
before I graduated. At times, I was sure they were right, and whenever I thought like that it only
made me want to prove them w
Introduction to Education: Field Reflection
I enjoyed working with Ms.Kyker like I normally do. In her 5th and 6th period class, it
gives me a mixture of emotions. It not only brings me happiness knowing Im helping them, but
it also remin
Chapter 10 Davis Questions
1. To welcome students to my class I would leave index cards on each desk and have them write
their name, something they like, and one interesting thing about them.
2. I am satisfied.
3. I would try to make eye
1. What is IDEA?
1. 1975: Education for ALL handicapped children ages 6-18.
2. 1990: Reauthorized to Individuals with Disabilities
3. 2004: Reauthorized again into the Individuals with Disabilities Education improvement
act for ages birth to adulthood (21