80000 cartons- capacity
75000 commercial freight
5000 desktop delivery
840000 total order1750 hours per y
1500 capacity of
9 mins per ba
4.5 mins per ad
6 mins to ver
2.5 cartons per dd
Case # 3 Midwest Office Products
1. Based on the interviews and data in the case, estimate:
a. The cost of processing cartons through the facility
b. The cost of entering electronic and manual customer orders
c. The cost of shipping cartons on commercial
Lambeth Kitchen Cabinets
1. Should a job (on a full costing basis) which cost $1,625 be sold for $1,500?
A job costing $1,625 should be sold for $1,500 when the sale price covers the fixed
cost or is able to absorb a portion of the manufacturing overhead
Group 3: Sailing Voyages Case Analysis
1. Compute the revenue and variable expenses for each cruise.
Total Revenue per Cruise: $3,000
Total Variable Cost per Cruise: $1,400
See Excel for all calculations.
2. Compute the number of cruises the Canadian m
Sailing Voyages, Inc
Price per Person
Units Sold per Cruise
Cruise volume per period
Total Revenue per Cruise
Total Revenue per Period
Fuel and misc supplies
Per diem wages
Total Variable Cost per Cruis
Which of the following is the definition of "cost"?
A. Cash paid for something.
B. The value of what is given up in exchange for something
C. The foregone benefit of the path not taken.
D. The choice betwee
Prof SB Salter 6815 Quiz 2
1. Which of the following is NOT a key assumption of cost-volume-profit?
A. Costs may be fixed, variable, mixed or step.
B. Production and sales are equal.
C. Changes in total cost are strictly due to c
CIBC Case B
1. Given that not all of CIBC's seven million customers are profitable, what should be done with
the non-profitable ones? How could their profitability be improved?
As shown in a "whale curve", customers can actually hurt a company by not bein