Business Logistics Homework 4 Questions Please Show All Work
1. A manufacturer is considering the cost of establishing a warehouse for a market in which it
currently ships all products directly to the customer. The current cost for an average direct-tocus
MKTG 3310 Business Logistics Homework 3 Problems PLEASE SHOW ALL WORK
1) A company has 8,000 cartons to store on pallets. Each pallet takes 30 cartons, and the
cartons are stored four high.
a. How many pallets are required?
b. How many pallet positions ar
MKTG 3310 Business Logistics Homework 2 Problems
1) A company decides to establish an EOQ for an item. The annual sales volume (demand) is
200,000 units, each costing $8, ordering costs are $16 per order, and inventory carrying costs are
20%. Calculate th
MKTG 3310 Business Logistics Homework Problems 1
1) Over the past three months, the demand for a product has been 260, 265, and 276.
Calculate the three-month moving average forecast for month 4. If the actual demand in
month 4 is 251, calculate the forec
MKTG 3310 Business Logistics Homework 5 Questions - SHOW ALL WORK
1. A firm is able to deliver 56 of the 61 items ordered by a single customer. What is the firms
item fill rate?
Answer: item fill rate = # items delivered to customers/ # of items ordered b