2. What is the approximate CCC bond angle in propyne?
3. How many alkynes are there with the molecular formula C 6H10?
4. How many terminal alkynes are there wit
CHAPTER 3STEREOISOMERISM AND CHIRALITY
1. Which of the following is the definition of a pair of enantiomers?
a. A pair of structures that are superposable mirror images of one another
b. A pair of stereoisomers that are non-superposable mi
CHAPTER 8HALOALKANES, HALOGENATION, AND RADICAL REACTIONS
1. What is the IUPAC name of the following compound?
CHAPTER 12INFRARED SPECTROSCOPY
1. Which of the following regions in the electromagnetic spectrum corresponds to the radiation with the
a. radio waves
2. Which of the following r
CHAPTER 6REACTIONS OF ALKENES
1. What type of carbocation is shown?
2. What type of carbocation is shown?
3. Which of the fol
CHAPTER 1COVALENT BONDING AND SHAPES OF MOLECULES
1. How many electrons can the shell with a principal quantum number of 1 hold?
2. How many electrons can the shell with a principal quantum number of 2 hold?