October 30, 2016
Breakout questions p290
1. Mark and Cynthia had just finished a long session that produced a heated discussion
concerning hiring people who are overweight. Mark stressed that overweight people are
September 22, 2016
Mini Case Transprech A.G. p103-104 Q 1, 2
1. What is the companys strategy with respect to each of the four elements of the
marketing mix (product, distribution, price, and promotion)?
Product: the phones t
Module 7 Assignment
Breakout questions p265 questions 1, 3
1.Sales support personnel include customer service reps, account coordinators, sales
assistants, and others whose efforts have critical impact on a sales forces success. This
chapter discusses mot
September 13, 2016
Minicase - Iteam p25/26 questions 1, 2, 3
1. What aspects of the external environment are most likely to affect iTeam,
Inc.s future planning, and what impact might each factor have?
The aspects of the external environmen
Minicase Fondren Publishing p135 p136 questions 1, 2
1. How should Fondren structure its sales force after the merger with Bronson? Why? What
are the potential advantages and disadvantages of the structure you chose?
After the merger with Bro
November 1, 2016
Breakout questions p325-326 questions
2. Advantages of using the internet to do preliminary job interviews are you can have a
range or people apply and you can hand select the ones that have the most potential
Minicase Lasting Impression p191 - p192 questions 1, 2,3
1. Based on the facts given, evaluate Rajivs territory design. What other basic control unit
might Rajiv have used besides cities? Why?
Based on the facts given in the case the division