Chapter 03 - Energy, Chemical Reactions, and Cellular Respiration
Energy, Chemical Reactions, and Cellular Respiration
True / False Questions
1. Stored energy is described as potential energy.
Bloom's Level: 1. Remember
Skeletal System: Bone Structure and Function
1. Which is an alternate term for compact bone? A. Cancellous bone B. Trabecular bone C.
Spongy bone D. Diploe E. Cortical bone
2. What is the function of cartilage located in the epiphyseal plates?
Chapter 09 - Skeletal System: Articulations
Skeletal System: Articulations
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is not correct regarding articulations?
A. An articulation is a joint between a bone and another bone, cartilage, or tooth.
B. All art
Skeletal System: Axial and Appendicular Skeleton
1. The skull consists of _ cranial bones and _ facial bones. A. 8, 14 B. 7, 12 C.
10, 12 D. 5, 7 E. 9, 11
2. Protection of vital organs and hematopoiesis are two functions commonly named for the