1. Which of the following process metrics focuses on total process performance rather
than functional performance?
a. Cash-to Cash
2. Keeping all other inputs constant, how can Logistics increase ROI?
a. All of the above
3. Futuristics, Inc. believ
1. You are responsible for global logistics for a multi national pharmaceutical Firm.
You are shipping product from Toronto through the US to Mexico. Which of the
following mitigation strategies is most likely to lower the risk of the products thef
1. Key factors for ensuring that products flow in a synchronous, coordinated fashion
through the supply chain include:
a. Information sharing and process synchronization
2. What is one benefit of buyer-seller collaboration in synchronized supply ch
Running Head: THE RIGHT SUPPLY CHAIN FOR YOUR PRODUCT
The right supply chain for your product
The right supply chain for your product 2
Modern technology has widely been used to help companies improve their supply chain services.
Manufacture of the X32
Analysis of the manufacture of the X32 concentrates on the base, which is a cylinder 6 inches in
diameter and 10 inches high (see diagram on page 2). Manufacturing of the base occurs in
Step # Function Time (min)
Application Question #3:
a) The drought conditions in the Black Sea wheat belt caused the supply of wheat to
decrease and the price of wheat to rise. These conditions were easing, which resulted in
an increased supply and lower prices.
b) The increased de
Technical Question #1:
There is a decrease in the quantity demanded of the computers.
There is no change in demand, as price of goods related in production is a
determinant of supply.
e) Decrease i