1. Values Abstract, enduring, beliefs about what is right/wrong, important, or good/bad
2. Value system Our total set of values and their relative importance
3. Global values Persons most enduring, strongly held, and abstract values that hold i
(1) To assess consumers perception of RadioShacks ability to fulfill their mobile
(2) To determine consumers knowledge of RadioShacks products.
(3) To determine consumers perception of RadioShacks services.
(4) To assess whether
Did the shoppers match the target market?
As we could not determine the exact age of any customers present, our group as a unit
made the closest possible educated guess on each customers age. Our observations
showed that buyers in the store were between
Question 5: Determining which stores consumers believe to have the
Five competing electronics stores were provided to respondents who were
instructed to rank in order which stores they believed to have the cheapest
prices. As can be seen in
More than one-third of respondents do not even know where the closest
RadioShack to their home is located.
A vast majority of respondents admitted to have not visited a RadioShack store
even once within the past 12 months.
Conclusions and Recommendations
This survey targeted college-aged people in attempts at answering a number of
questions listed in the Research Objectives section of this report. These objectives
were formed to find conclusions to questions asking about th
1. Attitude Overall evaluation that expresses how much we like or dislike an object, issue,
person, or action
a. Cognitive function How attitudes influence our thoughts
b. Affective function How attitudes influence our feelings
c. Connative func
1. Problem recognition Actual state does not equal ideal state
2. Internal search Your opinion. Which brand do I know is good?
a. Information retrieved from internal search Brands, Attributes, Evaluations, and
b. Recall of Brands
PROBLEMS WITH LOCATION
The location - I don't know if there is one near me.
I don't even know where one is
I never see them anywhere where i'm at.
Get it out of West Town Mall and I would shop there.
I don't know where you are and you're never the best pr
Please rank the following retailers according to who provides the lowest
price? (1 indicates the ret.-WalMart
Exam 1 Review
Zablah MW 3:40-4:55
Lecture 1: Introduction to Marketing Research
o Define marketing research.
o Identify types of business questions marketing research can be used to answer.
o Explain the steps