1. A society that stresses "living for the moment" is said to have:
Ans: short-term orientation
2. Organizations that produce goods that are similar to another organization's goods are
3. Which of the following statements
FINAL EXAM POOL ITEMS (Chs. 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 & 17 . NOT 18)
* RED FONT ITEMS ON ACTUAL FINAL EXAM *
[Highlighted Items NOT Included]
ACTUAL FINAL EXAM = 70 ITEMS [5-7 Items Per Chapter & ALL 30 Assessment Items]
* ASSESSMENT EXAM QUESTIONS THESE ITEM
1. As group size increases, all but one of the following occurs. Which one?
Ans: Group cohesiveness increases
2. For organizational effectiveness, the best level of cohesiveness in groups:
Ans: is medium
3. Tests that measure a job applicant's perf
Yoshimasa and the Silver Pavilion Donald Keene
Toji-in was founded in the 14th century on Mount Kinugasa in Japan.
Ashikaga Takauji (1305-1358) was the first of the Ashikaga shoguns and founder
of the dynasty.
o Later, Tokugawa Ieyasu founded the