\Quiz 1 Question Pool
1. Be able to identify/draw the four pictograms used to identify health hazards. (1 point each)
2. On a hazard rating label, the health hazard assessment is located at 12 OR 3 OR 6 OR 9 oclock.
Substances with the number 4 are NOT OR
1) What does PAGE stand for? (1 point) Polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis
2) a. What is the primary ingredient of the gels that we ran last week? In other words, what were the gels
made of? (1 point) polyacrylamide
b. From what is it formed? (2 points) fr
= E =
cfw_ H. n *n $ =$ @ F
LxE r+ psp
n+ n@ r
!e F r
.7 E i
;l + b ' b8
i EFi " +E
r FrF a
1. Plasmolysis is caused by:
a. The swelling of a plant cell within its cell wall due to the uptake of water.
b. The shrinkage of a plant cell within its cell wall due to the loss of water.
c. The bursting of a plant cell due to activation of lysosomes by