1. As age increases in both males and females, blood pressure increases.
However, the increase in males in more substantial compared to females.
2. The average blood pressure would increase in both the female and male groups
1. Red blood cells carry oxygen to the whole body. White blood cells defend the
body against viruses, infections, etc.
2. Neutrophil cells
3. Percentage of lymphocytes 8000/12000 100=66.67%, the normal values of
Part A: Plants
Example: W 'ibk (ems Part A: Plants
Plant Tree Key:
-Seedless Vascular plants
1. Conifers, such as hemlock, belong to w