Virtual Meet DEW IT ON THE TRAILS Saturday October 10, 2015
Chapter 14 and 15 practice: You may not write on this. This will be
collected at the end of class. In your group be sure to show all work
associated with the problem. If you would like to see the answer, you
must first show me the work to the problem.
800 Meter ROAD to SUCCESS!
I have Coached the following athletes that used this program:
Chris Billbrew Smiths Station
Danny Soule Pensacola Catholic FL
Spencer Ferguson Smiths Station
Rickey Martin Smiths Station
John Neil Smiths Station
Sean Brown Spain
Path to a Five Problems
Definition of a Limit
Horizontal Asymptotes & Limits at
Vertical Asymptotes & Infinite Limits
The Weird Limits
Continuity at a Point
Average Rate of Change
Instantaneous Rate of Cha
55 more ways to go APES
Second-semester flash cards
1. Natural radioactive decay: unstable radioisotopes decay releasing gamma rays, alpha &
2. Half-life: the time it takes for the mass of a radioisotope to decay. Each element has a
53 Ways to go APES
First-Quarter flash cards
1. Ionizing radiation: enough energy to knock electrons from atoms forming ions, capable of
causing cancer (ex gamma-X-rays-UV)
2. First Law of Thermodynamics: energy is neither created nor destroyed, but may b
Chapter 23 Critical Thinking Questions
1. Explain the origin and meaning of waving the bloody shirt.
2. WHY did the attempt by Fisk and Gould to corner the gold market fail?
3. Explain the connection between Samuel Tilden and William M. Tweed.
4. Turn the