M3200 Quiz #1 8/28/16,11:44 AM
anon? N wp0w>
M3200 Quiz #1
Which of the following is best dened as areas where there are favorable demand trends, customer needs and wants are not being satised, and
where a co
M3200 Quiz #4
l. Clutter levels in television are lowest during daytime programs.
2. High levels of fear in an advertisement can produce inhibiting effects; the receiver may emotionally block the
message by tuning it out.
M3200316 Quiz #3 1/24/16, 2:16 PM
M3200816 Quiz #3
1. Which of the following is true of the role of an account executive?
It is primarily considered as a research function.
It is used only by centralized organizations.
It is generally consider
M3200S16 Quiz #6
An ad for Koo] Kids, a kidswear company, is featured in the August issue of a teen magazine, Teen 360.
The ad shows children between the ages of 3 and 12 on a ramp. In terms of the response stages of the
persuasion matrix, the
M3200816 Quiz #4
Which of the following best denes perception?
A.It is an associative learning process which helps in associating a product or service with a favorable
B It is the process of presenting a new production process or
M3200516 Quiz #2 1/17/16, 6:14 PM
e wane? N mpow>
a menu M mung?
M3200816 Quiz #2
According to the marketing and promotions process model, in which of the following stages does the company decide the product or service areas an
M3200816 Quiz #1 1/17/16, 5:58
M3ZOOSI6 Quiz #1
1. Ultra-Long deodorant's tagline says "Timely strength for the match of life." Ads for the product feature a baseball star saying, "You need extra
muscle when your day goes into extra time," appear
PRINCIPLES OF MARKETING PROJECT TEAMS:
Carl Palmer III
M3200 Quiz #3
1.The presence of a prize in every box of Joy Stick Snacks is an example of:
A. classical reinforcement.
B. continuous reinforcement.
C. partial reinforcement.
D. cognitive dissonance.
E. intermittent reinforcement.
2. Which of
M3200 Quiz #2 9/4/16, 1:32 PM
M3200 Quiz #2
1. The agency evaluation is oen done on a subjective, informal basis, particularly in smaller companies where ad budgets are low.
2. Which of the following statements is true about account se
MGRL 3200 Advanced Marketing
Non-Profit Organization (NPO) Campaign
Situation: There are many NPOs operating in the United States. Not for Profit
status is conferred by the IRS when an organization meets specific legal
requirements. Some of thes