Exam 2 Review
1. Mentifacts, artifacts, and sociofacts show that, regarding culture
both material and non-material elements must be taken into account.
2. Which of the following are important things to know about how built structures
Exam 1 Review
1. To what maximum extent is latitude measured?
To 90 degrees north or south (as a right angle to a pole).
2. Which of the following does not apply to the concept of process?
When you can't access the appropriate webpage in your browser.
Geography Homework Assignment #1
1. End of stage 2. Because Death rates have declined dramatically so there is no reason for
William to be a gravedigger since there is not a lot of graves to be digging.
2. Stage 4. Typically people with cancer and heart d
1. Most of the refugees from the Kakuma camp are coming from Southern Sudan and Somalia. The
reason is because refugees are more likely to move closer to countries than further countries.
Southern Sudan and Somalia are on either sides of Kenya which is wh
ESSENTIALS OF WORLD REGIONAL GEOGRAPHY
MY FAVORITE http:/go.hrw.com/atlas/norm_htm/sudan.htm
The field of Geography
A. Geography is the study of change over space
Geographers use a SPATIAL (space)
1. that is what i
Michael Harris J11
2 December 2011
Review of No Reservations
In season 2 episode 4, Anthony Bourdain goes to the Texas-Mexico border to
experience the food and lifestyle of the people there. He does a variety of different thing
Sub-Saharan Africa Chapter 8
Waka Waka: Time for Africa by Shakira
countries south of the Sahara
Sahara creates a tremendous land
it is a cultural, racial, linguistic barrier as
poorest of all the
NORTH AMERICA Chapter 11
Mexico part of the North American
landmass, but culturally part of Middle
culturally comes from their IBERIAN
the region is a world core
Achieved that s
Latin America Chapter 10
Identify the names
Latin America all of it, due to Spanish and
Portuguese colonization (Iberian
and & Romance language)
East Asia Chapter 4
PACIFIC WORLD MAP
compare to Western Civilization
because we are
a core region
as a region it is still a powerful core
B. during the 20th century it was torn by political
and cultural conflict
1. it became East and West
end of Cold War ende